Washington Apples / Italy Apples / Turkey Apples
Apples are one of the most popular fruits across the world — and for good reason.
They're one of the exceptionally healthy fruit with many research-backed benefits to an individual.
Contact Thirumala Fresh for the best quality imported apples
We specialize in fresh, high quality imported apples viz. Washington Apples, Italian Apples and Turkey Apples.
Nutritional Facts about apples
A medium apple — with a diameter of about 3 inches (7.6 centimeters) — equals 1.5 cups of fruit. Two cups of fruit daily are recommended on a 2,000-calorie diet.
One medium apple — 6.4 ounces or 182 grams — offers the following nutrients (1Trusted Source):
- Calories: 95
- Carbs: 25 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Vitamin C: 14% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Potassium: 6% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 5% of the RDI
- What’s more, the same serving provides 2–4% of the RDI for manganese, copper, and the vitamins A, E, B1, B2, and B6.
Benefits of Apples
- Apples Are Nutritious
- Apples May Be Good for Weight Loss
- Apples May Be Good for Your Heart
- They're Linked to a Lower Risk of Diabetes
- They May Have Prebiotic Effects and Promote Good Gut Bacteria
- Substances in Apples May Help Prevent Cancer
- Apples Contain Compounds That Can Help Fight Asthma
- Apples May Be Good for Bone Health