We are well known for our fresh Indian Apples and supply our clients a high quality range of Indian Apples. Our offered apples are cultivated at our selected vendors’ state-of-art farms in lower reaches f Himachal Pradesh and Kashmir keeping in mind defined food standards. Appreciated for its nutrition value, these apples are highly demanded in the global market. The entire range is available in different packaging options at most reasonable prices.
Our Indian Apples Features:
- Longer shelf life
- Sweet taste
Contact Thirumala Fresh for the best quality and juiciest Indian Apples at the best price
Nutritional Facts about apples
A medium apple — with a diameter of about 3 inches (7.6 centimeters) — equals 1.5 cups of fruit. Two cups of fruit daily are recommended on a 2,000-calorie diet.
One medium apple — 6.4 ounces or 182 grams — offers the following nutrients (1Trusted Source):
- Calories: 95
- Carbs: 25 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Vitamin C: 14% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Potassium: 6% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 5% of the RDI
- What’s more, the same serving provides 2–4% of the RDI for manganese, copper, and the vitamins A, E, B1, B2, and B6.
Benefits of Apples
- Apples Are Nutritious
- Apples May Be Good for Weight Loss
- Apples May Be Good for Your Heart
- They're Linked to a Lower Risk of Diabetes
- They May Have Prebiotic Effects and Promote Good Gut Bacteria
- Substances in Apples May Help Prevent Cancer
- Apples Contain Compounds That Can Help Fight Asthma
- Apples May Be Good for Bone Health